Internews Kosova is a non-governmental Organization founded in 1999.
Primary objective of Internews Kosova is to support the civil society and development of independent and professional media in Kosovo.
Since 2005, Internews Kosova cooperates with the Balkans Investigative Reporting Network in the production of television programmes “Life in Kosovo” and “Justice in Kosovo” which have a very high rating.
Thus far, Internews Kosova has successfully organized a series of trainings in journalism, media management, radio techniques, computer skills, use of Internet, and provides continuous advice for a large number of Kosovo radio stations. Our participants include students of the University of Prishtina, media professionals and beginners.
To this date, Internews Kosova has provided trainings for:
• more than 260 media professionals, of which 90 radio reporters from minority communities
• more than 160 journalists
• more than 40 media managers
• more than 60 radio technicians
• more than 300 students of the University of Prishtina, in computers and Internet
Internews Kosova has produced over 20 hours of various programmes for radio, PSA, radio drama, interviews, etc., reaching an audience of around 1,500,000 listeners in Kosovo.